Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

16.01.2020 04:25
BUSINESS is one thing but let’s keep it at Antworten

Multiple former Steelers have taken to social media this offseason to express complaints about the team Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. Now two current Steelers are asking for it to stop.Steelers starting offensive linemen Ramon Foster and Maurkice Pouncey are offering to talk to any former players who want to address a concern — as long as the players come to them privately, rather than air dirty laundry publicly.“Moving forward, any former player or affiliate of the Steelers who has an issue with anyone still in the locker room, please contact me or Maurkice Pouncey or anyone else you feel you can talk to JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey White ,” Foster wrote on Twitter. “Whoever you have an issue with, we will get you their number so you can address them. I PROMISE. These media takes might give y’all good traffic on your social media outlets but the guys still in that locker room, who y’all still know personally have to answer for those comments. Call them what you want, but call them personally and tell THEM. Defend who you want to defend but you don’t have to mention the team at all. Whether you have a ring or played for one year. ENOUGH. CHILL. Most players at one point in their life want to take their kids back to the place where they once played https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey , don’t burn too many bridges. It’s a long history or brotherhood more than anything.a minimum for the guys who have to answer for those comments moving forward.”It’s easy to understand why Foster feels that way, but also easy to predict that it won’t happen. Sometimes people want to air their issues publicly, and a plea from Foster is unlikely to change anyone’s mind. Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown is continuing to mix it up with fans on Twitter, and he suggested in one tweet that he holds coach Mike Tomlin accountable for the perception that Brown quit on the team before their final game of the season.Responding to a fan who accused him of showing by sitting out the final game of the season that he doesn’t really love football T. J. Watt Jersey White , Brown wrote that Tomlin telling the Steelers he quit on them made him out to be the bad guy.鈥?#8220;After the coach tell the team I quit while nursing some bumps then invite me to watch the show with same guys thinking I quit i can not stand with that! I鈥檓 the bad guy doe we miss post season think about it,” Brown wrote.Not exactly the clearest form of communication, but the general impression from Brown’s tweet is that he thinks Tomlin made him the fall guy. Brown doesn’t seem to be trying to endear himself to his coach, perhaps because he’s committed to playing for someone else this year.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz