Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
huangjian123 Offline

25.12.2018 07:03
Oakland Raiders Womens Hoodie Antworten

Bold Prediction: Chris Warren III will make Raiders 53-man roster Last week performance by running back Chris Warren III against the Detroit Lions didn’t come out of nowhere. His performance this week showed why the undrafted rookie running back should make the Oakland Raiders’ roster. Warren is just the kind of grinder head coach Jon Gruden loves to have on his team. In that Week 1 preseason game Oakland Raiders Womens Hoodie , Warren had 86 yards on 13 carries including a 26-yard run. Then he followed it up with 110 yards including a 23-yard run and a 3-yard touchdown run on 18 carries in week 2 against the Rams.From training camp to now, he has looked more and more like the Raiders’ back of the future. Marshawn Lynch is the back of right now and at 32, we don’t know how much longer he’ll play. After him, who knows?Doug Martin will turn 30 during the season and has averaged 2.9 yards per carry each of the last two years. And if you want to look at the totality of his 6-year career, he has only averaged over four yards per carry twice. DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard are both scat-backs so regardless of which one makes the team, neither is able to carry the load in the future.But the 6’2”, 253-pounder with 4.5 40 speed can be the next Raiders’ do-it-all back when Lynch is done. With his size, speed and power, he can run effectively inside and outside. He’s more elusive than you think once he gets into the secondary too. So when his vision and patience help him find the big hole when it’s there, he’s a threat to take it the distance. The Raiders only threw him one pass last week and he caught it for seven yards. But at Texas, he showed he can be a weapon in the passing game when he moved to tight end and H-back. He protects the passer well when he knows his assignment too. But both he and Gruden agree that there is work to be done in order for him to become that guy. “He’s a good back, isn’t he? I mean, he’s run for almost 200 yards in two weeks. And I know he’s not playing against the regulars but he’s not playing with the regulars either,” Gruden said after the game Saturday. “He’s a big powerful back that’s taking care of the ball. He’s got to get better without the football—that’s what it’s all about with him. We know he can run Womens Customized Oakland Raiders Jerseys , we know he’s powerful and fast and elusive, but he’s got to get a lot better without the football to be an NFL back.”Still, Warren looks like he could have as bright a future as any rookie at their position. Neither Doug Martin, Jalen Richard nor DeAndre Washington have the kind of future he has so Gruden has to keep him. He’s Mike Alstott with breakaway speed so Gruden will, even if that means keeping four tailbacks and a fullback.Warren could play fullback too if needed. Raiders NewsRed-eye Raiders: No need for acclimation in Jon Gruden's travel plans - NFL Nation- ESPNThe Raiders depart Thursday night on a 10-plus-hour flight to London ahead of Sunday's game with the Seahawks, who left Wednesday.Raiders gird for London travel - SFChronicle.comLONDON — When cornerback Leon Hall traveled to London for a game with the New York Giants in 2016, he tried passing part of the trans-Atlantic flight by sleeping. “I remember going to sleep and I thought I slept for, like, ever,” Hall said. “And then I realized I only slept for like an hour and 15 minutes.” Which left plenty of time to fill. “Movies,” Hall said. “I get up and walk around a lot, mess around with people, get nosy, I don’t know. Go to the back and look at all the snacks.Should the Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to the Dallas Cowboys?The Raiders have a big decision looming with Amari Cooper.The World's TeamThe Oakland Raiders return to London for an International Series game against the Seattle Seahawks. Let's take a look back at the Silver and Black's history internationally.A year after knee injury www.raidersauthorizedshops.com , Lee finding his way with Raiders - The Washington PostOakland Raiders middle linebacker Marquel Lee has no plans to apologize for his scuffle last week with Los Angeles Chargers tight end Antonio Gates.Kawakami: What readers think is salvageable about the 2018 Raiders and what I think about those thoughts – The AthleticDerek Carr, the young defensive linemen, Gareon Conley, Jon Gruden's mindset and other things that could still be redeemable this season.AFC WestWade Phillips says he got too much credit for the Broncos' defense - CBSSports.comPhillips' defenses in Denver were fantastic for the two years he was thereDenver Broncos in need of an identity check vs LA Rams - Mile High ReportThe Denver Broncos may not want to admit it, but this is a rebuild, and it’s not going well.Melvin Gordon, Chargers running back, misses San DiegoLos Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon doesn't like LA and misses San Diego.Spanos family has no plans to sell the Chargers - Bolts From The BlueSources close to the family confirm their planChiefs using motion, unique formations to create nightmares | The Sacramento BeeThe Kansas City Chiefs have already made a name for themselves this season with their unique approach to offense.League-wide SB Nation voters believe the Rams are better than Chiefs - Arrowhead PrideThis week’s FanPulse results are in.NFL NewsPreviewing the NFL’s Week 6 slate with Madden 19We preview Giants-Eagles using Madden 19 and give our predictions for every Week 6 NFL game.Behind-the-scenes look at the NFL game-day concussion protocolJust how does concussion protocol work on NFL game days? ESPN's Stephania Bell spent time with NFL chief medical officer Dr. Allen Sills to find out how much detail goes into spotting potential incidents.NFL free-agency failures: Early regrets for Broncos, Cardinals at QB | NFL | Sporting NewsWith nearly a third of the 2018 season in the books, here are the nine worst signings in terms of cost vs. diminishing returns on investments.Antonio Brown Is Approaching the NFL’s All-Time Receiver Pantheon - The RingerHow high can the Steelers star climb in the NFL’s career receiving hierarchy? We talked to some of the greatest pass catchers ever to to find out.NFL pass rushers reveal how new rules make it impossible to be great - SBNation.comThe NFL’s emphasis on protecting quarterbacks is putting defenders at risk, and they are not happy about it.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz