Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2019 09:56
VALENCIA, Spain -- Striker Aritz Aduriz scored two goals to help Athletic Bilbao win 2-1 at Levante on Monday, strengthening the Antworten

VALENCIA, Spain -- Striker Aritz Aduriz scored two goals to help Athletic Bilbao win 2-1 at Levante on Monday, strengthening the Basque sides hold on fourth place in the Spanish league. Wholesale Air Max Ireland . Bilbaos second victory in its last six games restored its six-point advantage over fifth-place Sevilla as it clings to the last Champions League berth. "Today was a very important game because all the rest of the way the games will be like this," said Bilbao coach Ernesto Valverde. "Sevilla, Real (Sociedad), are coming on strong. It will be tough from here on in." Bilbao defender Mikel San Jose missed a chance to grab the lead in the 12th minute when he misfired a penalty after Juanfran Garcia fouled Iker Muniain. But Aduriz struck three minutes later when his shot took a deflection off a defender to catch goalkeeper Keylor Navas out of position. Bilbao continued to dominate both possession and scoring chances, and Aduriz hit again by heading home Ander Herreras well-placed cross just before halftime. Adurizs double gave him a team-leading 13 goals in the league this season. San Jose compounded his erred spot kick by scoring an own goal in the 66th when Ruben Perezs cross hit his leg and looped into the net. Bilbao lost midfielder Mikel Rico to injury in the first half after Victor Casadesus hurt his ankle with a low tackle. Atletico Madrid leads the league by one point over Barcelona. Real Madrid is another two points behind with six rounds to play. Buy Air Max Ireland . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Cheap Air Max Ireland . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. http://www.airmaxcheapireland.com/ . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants running back David Wilson has not been cleared for contact work and probably wont be before training camp begins in late July. The third-year running back underwent a CT scan Wednesday on his neck, in which he suffered a herniated disk last October. Giants team physician Dr. Russell Warren told the teams website that Wilson has made significant progress. "But the reality is it has only been 4 1-2 months since the surgery," Warren said. "We anticipate that when David is re-evaluated at the start of training camp, he will be cleared at that point." New York opens training camp July 21, an early start because the Giants will play Buffalo in the Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 3. The Giants first-round draft choice in 2012, Wilson was hurt against the Eagles, was inactive for three games and then was placed on injured reserve. He underwent spinal fusion surgery on Jan. 116. Nike Air Max Ireland Sale. "Everything I got this morning was good news -- there was nothing bad or negative," Wilson said. "Im very pleased and very blessed for my healing process to continue." Wilson has worked briefly at the Giants organized team activities. "When the defence is on the field, thats the only time Im not participating," he said. "I can do anything and everything thats asked of me at this point. Im removed when its defence vs. offence so as not to have an accident. Im catching passes, taking handoffs from the quarterbacks and getting reps with the offence without the defence. "Theres no need to have contact. We want to wait until its fused all the way ... we dont have full contact in OTAs, anyway. We dont have pads on. "As long as Im getting my mental reps, I think the coaches believe in my athletic ability to take over after that and Ill be just fine." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz