Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.01.2019 09:56
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri had a disciplinary hearing at 1pm et for his hit to Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Bac Antworten

Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri had a disciplinary hearing at 1pm et for his hit to Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom during Minnesotas 2-1 shootout win on Wednesday. Cheap Hydro Flask Online . Kadri ran over Backstrom seven minutes into the game, and his elbow appeared to hit Backstrom in the head. Backstrom lay on the ice for around 30 seconds before sitting up. He eventually left the game with what Minnesota called an upper-body injury. Kadri explained what happened during the first intermission of Wednesdays NHL on TSN broadcast. "I think I just got a little too in tight," said Kadri. "I saw Lupes turn around and I actually tipped the puck and I think it hit the post and just as I was trying to get the rebound I just ran out of real estate." Kadri also received a match penalty in the third period for hitting forward Mikael Granlund in the head. In a post-game news conference, Wild head coach Mike Yeo spoke about Kadris hits on both of his players. "Youre never a fan of that. The league has done a good job of addressing those things," said Yeo. Wild forward Zach Parise also weighed in on what he saw on the ice. "Thatll be interesting to see what happens there because it looks like he got him right in the head," explained Parise. "Thats what were trying to get rid of. Itll be interesting to see what they decide." Hydro Flask Sale . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Hydro Flask Deals Online .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists. http://www.cheaphydroflaskfreeshipping.com/ .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis.WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have released Canadian linebacker Henoc Muamba so he can pursue NFL opportunities. Muamba is considering offers from the New England Patriots, Minnesota Vikings and Indianapolis Colts, all teams he worked out for in December. He was slated to become a CFL free agent Feb. 11 but can sign with the team of his choice immediately. Winnipeg selected Muamba first overall in the 2011 CFL draft and hes become a key member of their defence. Last season he won the Lew Hayman Trophy as the outstanding Canadian player in the Eastt Division. Cheap Hydro Flask. Muamba is a native of Zaire -- which is now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo -- but grew up in Mississauga, Ont. He played collegiately at St. Francis Xavier University. Bombers GM Kyle Walters wished him well. "Henoc is a great player and an even better person," he said in a statement. "The Winnipeg Blue Bombers wish him the best in his pursuit of employment in the National Football League, and sincerely thank him for his contributions, both on and off the field, with our organization." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz