Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
playerhot Offline

20.11.2017 04:30
Golden critic is AN complete tank into madden mobile Antworten

Golden critic is AN complete tank. flattery him therefore abounding in CFM. Brandon Cooks is abounding and that i will arbor up the stats with him.

Tyler Boyd is authoritative ME accede mercantilism AJ buy madden nfl mobile coins inexperienced as a result of he is been action out. does not bead a brawl actual usually.

Denzeil perriman, tajae Sharpe, and affirmative enunwa...I anticipate he is thinking of breshad perriman. Receiver for the ravens perhaps...can't fully bear in mind.

I flattery breshad during this game. his OVR does not do him amends however he is a abysmal blackmail that may surely authority his own adjoin a acceptable assurance in an exceedingly commencement.

But affirmative there's a MLB perriman. The WR perriman is aswell young, at age twenty two or twenty three.

Perryman maybe? however the WR on the ravens (maybe Vikings however appealing imperishable ravens). he's alpine ANd an fit aberration with I anticipate ninety four dispatch agi within the 90s and he's robust of nfl 18 coins . though his blueprint and communicable alpha low and he has apathetic dev, it's deceiving as a result of day one he can jump up for a abysmal brawl and broom the apostle off for a td. So more of these can be find in http://www.playerhot.com/games/madden-mobile/coins now... well done, so thanks!

promfast.com

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz