Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
huangjian123 Offline

20.02.2019 02:35
Authentic Myles Jack Jersey Antworten

The Jacksonville Jaguars picked up veteran running back Jamaal Charles on Tuesday Blake Bortles Jersey , filling a hole on the roster when Corey Grant was added to injured reserve. If the Jaguars were not going to give up any capital to add a back to the roster while Leonard Fournette continues to miss time, Charles was probably the best case scenario what you were going to find on the free agent market.The big question is, how much of a role will Charles really play in the Jaguars offense?“I don’t know of the situation right now, but I’m definitely getting my mind prepared for whatever. [I am] up for the challenge Authentic Brandon Linder Jersey ,” Charles said on Wednesday when asked about how many carries he’s expecting. “I’m here, I’m in uniform and whatever coach asks me to do 鈥?I’m just here to contribute, to make plays and win.”I don’t know how many carries Charles is going to get on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, but I do think he’s going to factor into the offense quite a bit. The big benefit that Charles brings to the table that the Jaguars were missing out with Fournette on the shelf is that you can play him on every down and he’s very similar in style to TJ Yeldon.Charles is adequate in pass protection Youth Jalen Ramsey Jersey , he can catch out the backfield and he can run between the tackles. That means the Jaguars offensive game plan and formations shouldn’t change much when Yeldon has to come off the field for a sideline. Unlike with Grant, you can do all of the same things in a single back set with some level of effectiveness with Charles without completely tipping your hand.How much Charles has left in the tank, I don’t know, but he was adequate for the Denver Broncos last season and if the Jaguars can just get that out of him until Fournette is back Authentic Myles Jack Jersey , it’s a good signing. The Jacksonville Jaguars will be interviewing Gary Kubiak for their vacant offensive coordinator position, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.There was talk over the weekend that the Jaguars were interested in speaking with Kubiak for their offensive coordinator position, but John Elway and the Denver Broncos weren’t letting him speak with other teams. Kubiak didn’t end up getting the full offensive coordinator position for the Broncos, so he’s been looking elsewhere.It seems Elway and the Broncos had a change of heart however Youth Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , as he will interview with the Jaguars on Tuesday. Kubiak was the long time offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach for the Broncos while Elway was a player from 1995 through 2005. He then moved on to be the head coach of the Houston Texans for eight seasons with an overall record of 61-64 and 2-2 in the playoffs. After a year as the offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravenshe went back to the Denver Broncos as their head coach for two seasons, winning Super Bow 50, and retiredafter a 9-7 finish in 2016. Recently he signed on as a senior personnel adviser for the Broncos, though it seems he still has the coaching itch.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz