Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
playerhot Offline

07.02.2018 03:24
Former WoW Lead involved With World of Warcraft Classic Antworten

Former WoW Lead involved With World of Warcraft Classic; Says it'll want Established Principles

Former team lead on the first warmane lordaeron gold , Mark Kern, has expressed to be anxious with Blizzard’s approaching vanilla server choice, World of Warcraft Classic.

Blizzard declared its classic server choice for Warcraft throughout this year’s BlizzCon event, and whereas several have praised the company’s call to bring back 2004’s World of Warcraft, its former team lead has expressed some issues on Twitter.

“Here is my huge concern with warmane gold classic”, composer tweeted. “The WoW audience is split between vanilla wow and new wow fans. creating WoW classic to appease each is close to not possible.”

“The goal of WoW classic is to satisfy the market I helped prove existed and explained to the corporate executive of Blizzard face to face after I delivered the Nostalrius cheap warmane gold petition. WoW classic must cater thereto market 1st and foremost.”
BY https://www.playerhot.com/games/warmane/Golds HERE now...come on, so thanks!

promfast.com

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz