Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
Eleanor852 Offline

23.04.2018 04:48
Glasgow Buying, Top 10 Shops Pertaining to Streetwear Antworten

Glasgow Buying, Top 10 Shops Pertaining to Streetwear
You don't realise just how good the shopping was in Glasgow till nike free 3.0 v2 you spend a evening trekking its streets, if, you have come from anywhere beyond London, you will love what Glasgow can give, more shops than anywhere and a considerable number of good streetwear stores, very well 3, but still great.

I have decided to help list my top 13 shops, the ones I might visit when out purchasing, mention my competition we hear you say, certainly, I do say, the harder people who realise Glasgow will be No1 shopping destination the better.

1. TK Maxx on Sauchiehall St (top end) is where you could find bargains if your fortunate, if not you'll find nothing appealing, I got a great set of Brown Leather Air Greatest extent for £25 18 a few months ago, only now establishing to fall apart, even so the comfiest shoes ever. Also got a fantastic case for when I am on my travels, snazzy 'lil idea for much cheapness.

TWO. Next on Bath street is nike free trainers sale the urban legend that is certainly Fat Buddha, Vinyl Playthings, Graffiti Supplies, Lifestyle as well as Clothing by brands just like Carhartt, The Hundreds, Kikstyo, Recon, Penfield, Zoo York, Volcom, Nike, Dc's, Reebok. Voted ideal shop in Glasgow by an independent panel connected with my family, but valued at the visit, just to see the shop dog Maisie.

THREE. Goodlife is across the particular road from Fat Buddha it is uber-expensive but it is Glasgow's only Quality Streetwear Boutique after most, selling Original Fake & Alife, good mix of brands usual small place, but that store has its pursuing, coming from a far for the brand mix.

Not sure the precise story, but it appears to be Goodlife has closed the doors.

4 On Buchanan st you will discover this corporate whore air max mens uk that is Urban Outfitters, in sale time there are actually great bargains available, real mix of brands in here, and some of the home-wares are not that they are sniffed at, worth a visit.

If you are American or visited one of these brilliant stores in America you're surprised how poor your British version is when compared to American, different brand mixture, terrible staff and absolutely no atmosphere.

5. Further down Buchanan st you will find Hugo Boss, I enjoy this store, for years now i still plan to visit it, great layout as well as some good product, wonderful suits and youngster do they fit like they should. Glasgow's first real custom made name on Buchanan St, visit visit.

I almost obtained the managers job in here many many moons back, but it wasn't that they are, lovely shop still.

SIX. Just round the corner you will discover Aspecto, this nike air force 1 womens uk lads store, solely place for Stussy, as well as good for Adidas, Carhartt, North Encounter & Camper, Y3, Evisu and so on. Great shopfit, looked great the moment, so worth a visit.

7. You want training organisations, where else to proceed than Size on Marriage Street, big store having good range of apparel, the best store inside Glasgow for footwear, until the shoes are rare, then the staff find first shout on these people. This is the area for footwear, the 2 Chris's also have a smile for a person.

8. Always a sucker for Department stores, and House of Frasers constantly hits the spot, the cookware dept rocks, Menswear has now relocated for the first floor and a lot of money was spent upon it, now it may be the BEST mens clothing area in Glasgow with a mile, the Paul Smith section is lovely plus again the Paul Smith section is lovely, great wallets and saving up for any scarf just now. Frasers may be worth an hour or so of this time, its just connected with Argyle St.

9. Footlocker, just at Argyle St is definitely where your Jordan craving will probably be satisfied, good selection with nikes, esp Air Stabs, good range of clothing plus a separate woman's floor create this a destination to not be missed. Footlocker is a must visit area for sneakerheads.

10. Center are on Argyle St as well as Glasgows sole Nike SB stockist, other brands include Diamond, Supra, Krew, Cliche. Skateboards are Focus's forte and in addition they serve the Glasgow current market well, they have the best reputation now and visit it just for an Obey t/shirt. Good staff as well as a friendly ambiene make this kind of a worthy addition to be able to my list.

11. Lastly you'll walk round the corner from Focus and find Cruise on Ingram St, a legend in Glasgow and still doing what it can best, feeding brands for the masses, CP Company, Natural stone Island, Y3, BBC come up with a visit essential. Lovely Shopfit at the same time, grab a Paul Cruz wallet while your generally there.

So that wraps upward Glasgow for shopping, the top 11 shops, there are hundreds more not on the list, you have St Enoch Looking Ctr, Buchanan Galleries Browsing Ctr in town, stretch further afield and you'll hit Braehead Shopping Ctr in addition to Silverburn Shopping Ctr.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz