Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

16.12.2019 04:24
On the promotion of Shawn Sarret Antworten

We take a look at 10 of the latest mock draft offerings from some of the more notable names in the game."With the college pro day schedule now complete and the Pittsburgh Steelers in the midst of their pre-draft visits Womens James Conner Jersey , time is running our for the experts to narrow down the options they believe the Steelers are considering in the first-round. Each and every Wednesday for the next two weeks, we will bring you a selection of the latest mock draft projections from around the NFL draft community in an effort to help identify some of the players Pittsburgh could be interested in come April. So far, we have looked at 110 contrasting offerings from some of the more well-known names in the business, with five different defensive players standing out from the pack as the most popular names to project to the Steelers over the past eleven weeks.Midweek Mock Draft Roundup 1.0 consensus pick - LB, Devin White, LSUMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 2.0 consensus pick - CB, Byron Murphy, WashingtonMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 3.0 consensus pick - Tie between CB, Byron Murphy, Washington and CB, Deandre Baker, GeorgiaMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 4.0 consensus pick - LB, Devin White, LSUMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 5.0 consensus pick - CB, Deandre Baker, GeorgiaMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 6.0 consensus pick - CB, Greedy Williams, LSUMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 7.0 consensus pick - LB, Devin Bush, MichiganMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 8.0 consensus pick - LB T. J. Watt Jersey , Devin Bush, MichiganMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 9.0 consensus pick - LB, Devin Bush, MichiganMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 10.0 consensus pick - CB, Byron Murphy, WashingtonMidweek Mock Draft Roundup 11.0 consensus pick - Tie between CB, Byron Murphy, Washington and LB, Devin Bush, MichiganThis week we have 10 more mock drafts worthy of review:Charley Casserly, NFL Network - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington(Previous pick - CB, Deandre Baker, Georgia)Dane Brugler, The Athletic - TE, T.J. Hockenson, Iowa(Previous pick - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington)Will Brinson Jerome Bettis Jersey White , CBS Sports - LB, Devin Bush, Michigan(Previous pick - CB, Deandre Baker, Georgia)Pete Prisco, CBS Sports - CB, Greedy Williams, LSU(Previous pick - CB, Greedy Williams, LSU)Chris Trapasso, CBS Sports - CB, Greedy Williams, LSU(Previous pick - CB, Deandre Baker, Georgia)Ryan Wilson, CBS Sports - TE, Noah Fant, Iowa(Previous pick - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington)Kyle Crabbs James Conner Jersey White , The Draft Network - LB, Devin Bush, Michigan(Previous pick - LB, Devin Bush, Michigan)Josh Norris, Rotoworld - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington(Previous pick - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington)Dan Kadar, SB Nation - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington(Previous pick - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington)Luke Easterling, DraftWire - LB, Devin Bush, Michigan(Previous pick - CB, Byron Murphy, Washington)For the second week in a row we have a tie for favorite among our draft experts with Michigan linebacker Devin Bush and Washington cornerback Byron Murphy both named in three mocks a piece. LSU cornerback Greedy Williams is also back in the mix in a couple of our projections Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , and for the first time since we started doing this exercise, we have finally seen an appearance by Iowa tight ends T.J. Hockenson and Noah Fant,We will add more mock drafts to our weekly roundup as they appear and we encourage you to let us know which experts you think we should be highlighting over the coming weeks. Art Rooney II made his end-of-the-year press interviews on Wednesday, first with a small group of reporters and then on the Steelers Live show on Steelers.com. Thanks to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Steeler fans were given some insight as to the private interview. Some of the topics discussed in either instance were the following:On evaluating the 2018 season, especially not making the playoffs:“It was a tough way to end the season. It felt like we had a chance, and it really came down to just a few plays here and there in the season, literally at the end there. So it’s disappointing that we didn’t make it. It felt like we had a team, particularly the last three weeks of the season, playing well and playing some of the playoff teams and playing well against them. So it’s disappointing.”“I think the two things that if I had to pick out a couple things that were a problem. One was a kicking game was below average and below where we expected in to be. And second is the minus turnover ratio. That’s always a problem. We can’t be on the wrong side of that.”On how he would evaluate the players and the coaches:“I think that when you don’t make the playoffs, nobody is absolved. You just have to say that the players coaches, staff, front office, everybody’s got to do a better job.”“I think we have a core group of players that can get us back to where we want to be. I look forward to working on this off-season and trying to get the pieces back in place.”On Mike Tomlin’s performance:“I think everybody left room for improvement. When you don’t make the playoffs you look at everything and everyone. Coach (Tomlin) and I have talked about a number of different things. And Kevin (Colbert) the same way. So we have work to do.”“Shawn was probably going to get an opportunity eventually somewhere, and so we’re glad it’s here. He’s been mentoring with Munch for a number of years now. So he’s comfortable in the room and he knows the guys and the guys know him. So we think he’ll be able to step up and do the job.”On an extension for Ben Roethlisberger:“Ben had a strong year physically and mentally. I think he’s in a good place and, as you look around the league and see guys playing into their 40’s at the quarterback position, there’s no reason to think that Ben can’t be one of those guys.”On the Antonio Brown situation:“I would have liked to have been able to talk with him and understand a little better from his perspective what went on the last week of the season.”On Ryan Shazier in 2019:“We’re going to continue to work with him and figure out how that works.”“He just continues to be an impressive young man who is making progress beyond what anyone predicted he would make. He was jogging in the workout room the other day, so I wouldn’t underestimate him.”On Le’Veon Bell:“We’ve got a decision to make, so we’ll probably have some discussions with his representative here in the next few weeks and kind of talk through that.”On playing in Mexico:“All I can tell you is we keep volunteering to make the trip and would love to go down there sometime. We have a great fan following down there in Mexico.”On various other topics only answered in the private interview:

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz