Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

18.12.2019 08:57
body? The Patriots head into Sunday’s Super Bowl with the oldest active quarterback in the NFL and the Rams o Antworten

Five Los Angeles Rams players land on ESPN’s top 100 for 2018 The Los Angeles Rams are loaded with talented players and primed to make a deep run into the postseason in 2018. The “all-in” approach to the offseason has landed them star players like Marcus Peters Austin Blythe Jersey , Aqib Talib, and Ndamukong Suh. And those additions bolster an already strong roster. Over at ESPN, they’ve provided a Top 100 player rankings for the 2018 season. Five Rams land on their list: 3. Aaron Donald13. Todd Gurley48. Marcus Peters51. Ndamukong Suh58. Andrew WhitworthThe top ranked players on their list, prior to Donald, are Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady Kurt Warner Jersey , respectively. Bills’ CB Tre’Davious White takes the 100th spot on the list. Elsewhere in the NFC West, the top ranked Seahawks and Cardinals players are Russell Wilson and Patrick Peterson, who land at 19th and 20th. Jimmy Garoppolo is the 49ers’ top ranked player — he dropped in at 62. What do you think of the Rams’ rankings? And did they miss anybody? The Patriots head into Sunday’s Super Bowl with the oldest active quarterback in the NFL and the Rams offense will counter with the oldest active offensive lineman.Left tackle Andrew Whitworth turned 37 in December and said from Atlanta on Monday night that it is great to “play a kid’s game at my age.” He added that he takes “a lot of pride” in being able to keep up with players on the other end of their career trajectories and being in position to make his first appearance in a Super Bowl.“It’s amazing. To be the oldest offensive lineman in the league and have the opportunity to play in this game is tremendous and something that I worked 13 years for and played, I don’t know, 12-13 http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marshall-faulk-jersey ,000 snaps in NFL football to have this opportunity, so I couldn’t be more excited and, honestly, pumped up for the moment of going out there and having this chance,” Whitworth said.Whitworth said that retirement is something he’s contemplated in recent offseasons and expects to do so again after Sunday’s game. He didn’t hint if a win would push him toward calling it a career Womens Eric Dickerson Jersey , but it would check off a pretty big box on the list of career accomplishments.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz